|Product ID:||15 GOSS DRI-LUBE PACK SIZE = 12|
|Distributor Locator||Find a Distributor|
|Availability:||Available for order through distributor|
More Information: Material Safety Data Sheet
Dri-Lube - What is it?
Dri-Lube is a non-hazardous, water-resistant, paraffin-based solid lubricant in a convenient stick form.
- Paraffin wax 
- Paraffinic oil (Petroleum Jelly)
These ingredients also prevent Dri-Lube from soiling clothing.
What does Dri-Lube do?
Dri-Lube coats the surface it is applied to and acts as a:
- Lubricant to reduce friction between surfaces
- Rust and corrosion inhibitor on metallic surfaces
What can Dri-Lube be used for?
- As a lubricant to reduce friction between surfaces
- As a rust and corrosion inhibitor on metallic surfaces
- Lubricate door, bonnet and boot locks and hinges
- Lubricate seat runners
- Stop squeaking V-belts
- Lubricate door and window locks and hinges
- Lubricate sticky wooden drawers
- Lubricate zip fasteners
- Lubricate and protect saw blades and other cutting implements
- Lubricate tools, e.g. socket ratchets
- Assist driving nails and screws into hardwood
- Lubricate plain bearing wheels and castors on mobile equipment
What materials can Dri-Lube be used on?
- Oil-resistant elastomers ('rubber')
- Most thermoplastics (oil-resistant types)